Wednesday, July 15, 2009

4th of July with friends


Here are some pictures from 4th of July at our friends' Roger and Marshelle's home. They were so kind to invite us to their family event and we had such a great time. This game that they are playing is called Corn hole, but of course, being Roger and Shelley, it is "Corneyhole!" Steve and I definitely need some practice. It is harder than it looks!!
You'll also notice the restrooms for the evening. Roger and Shelley are just so much fun and they love joking around.

The kids were excited about the giant sparklers and meeting new friends. They all gathered around when the firecrackers were being lit. There was good food, good company and lots of fun.






Then it was time for fireworks. I got some great pics of the homemade fireworks show that I'm sure was better than they had at the mall. It was an up close and personal show and it was awesome!








Thanks again Roger and Shelley! We had a blast!





No comments: