Fun! Fun! Fun! You guys are always having so much fun. I love the pictures. We didn't have a slip and slide- just the kids running through the sprinklers- so I won't let them see these pictures! Ha, ha....
Thanks Emily! I think Steve said Justin broke the sprinkler, but they do love the Slip N Slide. This is the second one we have had and they just think it is the most fun.
2 comments:
Fun! Fun! Fun! You guys are always having so much fun. I love the pictures. We didn't have a slip and slide- just the kids running through the sprinklers- so I won't let them see these pictures! Ha, ha....
Thanks Emily! I think Steve said Justin broke the sprinkler, but they do love the Slip N Slide. This is the second one we have had and they just think it is the most fun.
Post a Comment