Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas tree


Well we finally put the tree up last weekend. Nothing like waiting until the last minute. I think Justin and Jasmine thought that we were never going to put it up. When we were getting ready to put it up my neice and nephew came over and Jaison decided to help us put the tree together. Of course, please take notice of the bright sunshine and lack of ice and snow!




Justin was the navigator in the process, letting everyone know which color went where and making sure that he wrapped the in between pieces around the center pole. He was having so much fun with that. Steve and I strung the lights. Mommy isn't very smart though and almost had to restring the whole tree. Fortunately some strategically placed extension cords saved the day. Then after I strung the beads on the tree, I passed out the ornaments and Steve and the kids decorated the tree. We have to have Daddy's help or Jasmine just bunches all the ornaments in one place! Too funny.





Sorry folks, no real trees here. We are not in Maine anymore and the price for a real tree is outrageous! But hey, I don't think it turned out half bad. Now we are ready for Grandpa, Abuela and Uncle Dave. Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

LaTour said...

Beautiful tree Amy! How cute are all these pictures...Justin and Jasmine are adorable! Isn't it a lot of work to take down 3 weeks later! ha, ha...I am sorry we will miss Christmas with all of you..post lots of pictures!